Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Got A New Sandals


Last Friday night, it was unexpected that I have received a gift from my Papa. I can say that it was unexpected because the past consecutive days, October 14 and 15, was my sisters' birthday. Hmm..they should be the one receiving gifts, right? Bakit kaya ako, meron din. Hmmmm... This sounds good! I really love surprises. Kakagulat! Kakatuwa!


Papa told me that he was suppose to look for a new T-shirt in Robinsons when suddenly he passed by a Sandals. Sweet naman! Hehehe. It did catch his attention so now, I got my new Chicco sandals. Yeheeeey! I know they are expensive but Papa chose to buy this instead of his T-shirt. You see how my papa love me? That is so sweet, very very sweet. This blog is for you, Papa. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayrose, that's really sweet of your papa!!

We heard good stories about you from your mama. Your mama is my officemate and friend.

Can't imagine you're only ten years old, you look like a grown-up lady.

It's so inspiring to hear that you felt you are rich in love.

We believe your parents have really showered you with so much love.

Kind Regards,
Ate Bonnie and Kuya Jeff

Kristin Joy said...

Yay for your new sweet sandals... You got really nice sandals... It looks simple and stylish...